Skip to main content

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 - 2022 Release Date, Cast, Trailer

  The world's number one blue hedgehog is back for a powerful experience in Sonic The Hedgehog 2. Subsequent to getting comfortable Green Hills, Sonic is anxious to demonstrate he has the stuff to be a genuine legend. His test comes when Dr. Robotnik returns, this time with another accomplice, Knuckles, in look for an emerald that has the ability to obliterate human advancements. Sonic collaborates with his own companion, Tails, and together they set out on a globe-running excursion to observe the emerald before it falls into some unacceptable hands. Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Comedy Starring: James Marsden, Ben Schwartz, Tika Sumpter, Natasha Rothwell, Adam Pally, Shemar Moore, Colleen O'Shaughnessey, Lee Majdoub, Idris Elba, Jim Carrey Release date: April 8, 2022 (United States) Directed by: Jeff Fowler Production companies: Sega Sammy Group, Original Film, Marza Animation Planet, Blur Studio Distributor: Paramount Pictures Click here  to watch the trailer on YouTube (Upload...

New series: Deep State Season 1 Episode 1

Deep State



What happens when a man who accepts he has resigned from MI6 is gotten back to do another task to recapture his life, just to find that this occupation might mean he has no life to return to.


Casts:
Anastasia Griffith, Mark Strong, Joe Dempsie
Genres:
Run Time:
1 Hour



Download Links for Deep State Episode 1;



Comments

  1. I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new web site. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I certainly loved every little bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things you I will immediately take hold of your rss as I can’t find your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service. Also check out >>> Zamob – Games | Music | Videos | TV Series – www.zamob.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Thanks, However, This platform is got pretty much anything you will ever need about movies. if you looking for series this is your best bet. figure looking for drama, action, and others then make this platform you go to from today. and I bet you that you will never want any more. Check out my post on www.Waptrick.com and LIGHT DOWNLOADS for more quality movies. also, see this popularly recommended for you TFPDL TV SERIES and finally WAPTRICK COMEDY

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog